Be EXTRAordinary for Jesus!
Join our Calvary Kidz Team!
We are always excited to have new motivated and loving individuals on our Calvary Kidz team. Did you know that 60 to 80 percent of children accept Jesus between the ages of 4 and 14? You get to minister to kids right in that window of time! The relationships that you form with the children will be an important part of their spiritual journey, and you get to join their parents in helping them down that road.
GETTING STARTED CHECKLIST:- Pray for your mission with children
- Complete MinistrySafe online training
- Complete and return Children’s Ministry Application
- Schedule an interview with a Children’s Ministry Staff Member
- Attend training (group training in the summer or one-on-one with a director)
- Copy of Photo ID
- Read the Handbook and return acknowledgment receipt
- Pray for the spiritual growth of children you will serve
- Read and sign statement of faith
If you are interested in volunteering, please download the below forms and submit them to the Church Office.
Volunteer Forms to Download
All documents turned in are kept strictly confidential.
If you have any questions or want more information on our Children's Ministry, contact Joshua or Kamerra Liles at (808)678-3994, or email us at
Learn, Engage, Encourage
and have a BLAST!
SAVE THE DATE - JULY 15, 2017
The CCPH BLAST Children’s Ministry Conference is a one day workshop style conference designed to equip teachers, directors, and special event teams with new techniques and resources. Each workshop is taught by individuals in Children’s Ministry, or Pastors of CCPH, and delivers a hands-on experience that will help you excel in Children's Ministry both spiritually and professionally. The conference also includes resources from Group Publishing and Operation Christmas Child. Childcare is not available during the conference, and all attendees must be 13 years or older.
Here are the AWESOME workshops we have planned for you this year:
- Expanding Creativity with Crafts
- Technology in the Classroom
- Working Together: Building Teams that Win!
- Abiding in God’s Love & His Plan
- Balancing Ministry and Family
- Evangelism: Break it Down!
- The Power of Worship in a Kid’s Life
- Transitioning Preteens to Youth Group
- Special Events: The Fun Begins with YOU!
- Games Extravaganza
- Listening to Kids & Partnering with Parents
We invite you and your Children's Ministry team to join us at BLAST 2017 on Saturday, July 15th from 8:00am - 3:00pm!