Do you have a relationship with Jesus Christ? If you are seeking Him for the first time or returning to the Lord, He wants to know you! James 4:8 tells us to "Draw near to God and He will draw near to you."
Sin has separated us from God. Romans 3:23 says, "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God." We must realize there are consequences to our sin and that is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. (Romans 6:23) The punishment that we have earned for our sins is death but God loves us so much that He gave His only begotten Son to die on the cross for our sins. He demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us (Romans 5:8).
Jesus Christ died for you and me! Jesus' death paid for the price of our sins. Jesus' resurrection proves that God accepted Jesus' death as the payment for our sins.
Romans 10:9 teaches us that if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. Because Jesus died on our behalf, all we have to do is believe in Him, trusting His death as the payment for our sins - and we will be saved!
Salvation, the forgiveness of sins, is available to anyone who will trust in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. To receive Christ, do the following:
1. ADMIT, " I am a sinner."
2. BELIEVE, by faith, that Jesus died for you on the cross.
3. CONFESS and be willing to turn from your sin.
4. RECEIVE, through prayer, Jesus Christ into your heart and receive eternal life.
Dear Lord Jesus,
I know I am a sinner and need Your forgiveness. I believe You died on the cross for my sins. Please forgive me for my sins and cleanse me by Your blood. I accept You by faith as my personal Lord and Savior. Give me a thirst for Your Word and help me to follow You all of my days. Thank You for Your wonderful grace and forgiveness and the gift of eternal life!
In Jesus' name I pray,
The words themselves will not save you. Only faith in Jesus Christ can provide salvation!
1. STUDY THE BIBLE - "Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." (2Timothy 2:15)
2. PRAY - "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:6-7)
3. SHARE YOUR FAITH - "And He said to them, 'Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.'" (Mark 16:15)
4. FELLOWSHIP - "That which we have seen and heard we declare to you, that you also may have fellowship with us; and truly our fellowship is with the Father and with His Son Jesus Christ." (1John 1:3)
5. GROW - "Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ." (2 Peter 3:18)
Do you want to know more about God? Do you need a Bible and want to learn how to read His Word? Do you want to get involved in ministries in the church? Contact us!