THE VISION of Calvary Chapel Pearl Harbor Sports Ministry is providing opportunities for believers to come together and participate in various sporting activities. It is also open to the unbeliever where sports can minister to the unbeliever a positive Christian experience through testimony, Christian character, and sportsmanship with the greater emphasis on playing for enjoyment and fellowship rather than focusing on winning.
THE PURPOSE of our ministry is two fold:
1. To bring the body of Christ together through sports for fellowship, competition, and accountability.
2. To exalt Jesus Christ, to build up one another through the sharing of the Gospel, and to evangelize the unsaved through personal witness, Christian example, and testimony.
For more information, about our Sports Ministry, please contact Herc Vierra at 678-3994.
" Whatever you do, work at it with all of your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men."
CCPH has a wide variety of sporting events throughout the year, which includes:
- Co-Ed Basketball
- Co-Ed Softball
- Co-Ed Volleyball We participate under the Christ Christian League, which is made-up of the largest group of Christian churches within the island of Oahu, HI.
When: Starting September 11, 2015 - All Games will be played on Friday evenings at 6, 7 or 8pm.
Where: Lanakila Gym
- Co-Ed Golf Fellowship outings and fellowship meet occasionally playing a round of golf at various golf clubs throughout the island. Look for an announcement for the next meeting.
- Co-Ed Cycling Fellowship:
When: Starting Saturday, April 11, 2015 @ 7:00 am
Where: Meet at Blaisdell Park in Pearl City. We will ride the path out to Ewa Beach and Barbers Point.
Requirements: All riders must be 18 years of age, able to endure 20 miles, experienced in riding road bikes and have required gear; helmets, shoes, water bottles.
All rides are weather permitting - Bikes are not provided.
Please contact Amaury at 780-4966 for more information or call Herc at the church office, 678-3994.
- Surfing / Paddle Board Fellowship (Ministry is taking temporary break. Please contact Herc at the church office 678-3994 for more information.)
When: Depends on wave size & conditions
Where: North or South Shores
Note: Each participant will need to provide their own equipment and transportation.
Please call Alika at 728-6095 to participate in this ministry.
Once you are on the ministry list, you will be notified when and where they will be meeting.
- Men's Basketball
- Men's Softball
- Co-Ed Zumba
When: Monday Nights at 6:30 pm (on break - to resume 11/07/16)
Where: CCPH Gym
Please call the church office office at 678-3994 for more information.
- We also host a yearly Youth Basketball Clinic. Please click below to learn more about our REACH clinics.